1. while the pictures may not indicate a working weekend, I’m loving memories from my recent blogging retreat. Time with old and new friends talking writing, pinning, tweeting and the glory of God through it all. There was time for rest too…
2. the wisdom found in Abundant Simplicity – a book worth reading more than once.
3. light streaming into my windows later in the evening. yes.
4. the amount of bulk foods delivered to our home these days. stocking up, eating up. yes, that’s 5 gallons of coconut oil! 🙂
5. snail mail reaching my mailbox in the form of thank you’s — oh, I do appreciate words written slowly.
6. the ever growing lists from my children of things they would like to do. today, next week, this summer, in their life. they dream big, these kids.
7. recent thrift store browsing, all on my own. a favorite way to spend my solo moments.
8. grandparents who also send mail to our home, bringing on shrieks of dizzy excitement from the kids :: because packages always contain some form of candy, along with lots of other goodness.
9. the preparation and prayer going into Thursday’s session for a women’s conference. it’s all coming together I think…
10. a cup of tea somewhere in my day, no matter what — usually enjoyed while reading a few minutes. just out of the frame is my very messy desk; full of vocabulary books, a math lesson, bills to pay, a fabric sample to return, and many other random items.
But I pause to enjoy a cup of tea just the same.
And you? What are you loving these days?